Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

End stage bone cancer

I am trying to find out what to look for in the end stages of bone cancer. When to call in hospice. What are some symptoms to look for?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile cancer999
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2011
Cancer is also known as malignant tumor in medical terminology, it is disease caused by disorders of growth and proliferation mechanisms of control cells. Cancer cells not only have uncontrolled growth, but also can locally invade surrounding normal tissue, and they even can transfer to other parts of the body through the circulatory system or lymphatic system. Cancer has no specific symptoms in the early stage even without disease state. The disease condition of the patients has been in the late stage once the state is prominently discovered.
Conventional cancer treatment mainly refers to surgical treatment, chemotherapy and radiotherapy, which have limited effect on patients in the late stage. The surgery aims at cutting tumor and surrounding tissue that may be involved to the maximum. Thereby surgery has high damage and can cause trauma to body. Radiotherapy and chemotherapy treat through utilizing the feature that cancer cells with active proliferation are sensitive to chemotherapy medicals and radiation, so normal tissue or organs with relatively strong proliferation may be damaged when they play therapeutic role.
The above treatment method not only has no prominent effect, but also generates huge body damage and spirit pain on patient as for older patients with advanced cancer since they have physical weakness and resistance decline.
"Zihang Brand Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Powder" can activate the body's monocytes and macrophages. Activated monocytes and macrophages can produce tumor necrosis factors TNF, and TNF has killing effect or inhibiting divisive effects on a variety of tumor cells. At the same time, TNF enables capillaries in the tumor to be in the melting state through the vascular endothelial cells, thereby they lose its ability to support, so that tumors are differentiated or withered. Ganoderma lucidum spore powder is rich in selenium, zinc, organic germanium, polysaccharide, peptides and other ingredients, can enhance immunity, make up the immune deficiencies, adjust the internal environment, remove cancer cells in blood and lymphatic system, and improve clinical success rate, the life quality of patients will be greatly improved. Thereby we especially recommend it to cancer patients around the world.
|

User Profile
replied November 5th, 2011
My best friend had severe back pain. The er did nothing and sent him home. He fell because it was a tumor growing on his spine and snapped his back in half. When he fell he broke his neck and he was paralyzed from the waist down. They removed the tumor and found he was covered with cancer. It was in his bones, throat, skull, and sternum. They gave him 2 months and told him he shouldn't even bother to fight it. Well that was 3 years ago. He lives with me and my family and has been going to chemo. Its been a long 3 years and I hate seeing him in so much pain. He keeps saying he doesn't think he is going to make it to xmas. What are the end signs?
|