Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Embarrased of foreskin

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
I grew up in a southern town where it was the "norm" to be circumcised. Because of this, i learned to be very embarrassed by my foreskin because I was the only one who seemed to have it while growing up and hangout with friends. I now know that I am one of the few lucky ones who is still in intact as opposed to the unlucky ones but I wonder if anyone else ever grew up being ashamed of their foreskin?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper pink61nap
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2009
Experienced User
never ashamed, and you are not going to get impotent as fast the other circuncised guys
|

replied June 16th, 2012
Impotent, What??? Cut or Uncut has nothing to do with impotence!!
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
Don't be ashamed. This is how you were born. Think about it this way, regardless if you believe in Evolution or God.

If you believe in God, would this perfect entity create foreskin, just to have other people snip it off from you when you were a babe? Does that make much sense?

If you believe in Evolution, does it make sense that throughout all this time if the foreskin wasn't of any use, is still there?

This is how you were born naturally, the foreskin was there for a reason, to protect your penis from unnecessary exposure.
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Hanging out with your friends? How does this come up?

I agree, don't be ashamed. Girls really don't care that much, if at all. When it's erect, it's all the same.
|

replied June 10th, 2009
Don't be ashamed you are one of the lucky ones. Both my wife and I were married once before. My wife tells me sex is better with me in part because I'm uncut. she says it is so much more pleasurable for her. Yes I did get started at at school and kids did say some things but the older you get the more you'll realize you are one of the lucky ones.
|

replied July 20th, 2009
What r u talking about thats how your supposed to be thats how god made u ive been with only 2 men in my life and they were both uncirumsized so i really dnt knw what its like with an uncircumsized guy, Your lucky actually i heard u feel more compared to the others
|

replied July 6th, 2010
I'm uncut also and actually didn't think about it during high school because I always kept it rolled back in the showers. I wasn't ashamed, but just did it instintively. Now that I'm older, I think it looks damn good...especially when I'm in the locker room at the gym and am one of the few uncut guys. Wear it with pride Smile
|

replied July 15th, 2010
Nice
|

replied November 18th, 2010
It's in my opinion, that if a girl can see your foreskin, she's either walked in on you changing, or about to have sex with you.

The first means you should be embarrassed even if you didn't have a foreskin.
The second means you're going to have sex, so stop worrying.
|

replied December 4th, 2011
yea but some girls dont like it,i just dont want any girl to be shocked and leave thats all.
|

replied January 20th, 2012
I prefer to have the foreskin now vs 4 yrs ago when i was circ'd. The wife does too, although she was the one who persuaded me to get it done in the first place. She 'THOUGHT' she liked a penis better if it was cut...turns out not so much....
|

replied May 7th, 2012
There is such a thing as female circumcision. Would she go along with having that done to herself, because you THOUGHT that you would like it better.
puh--leeze . . . I will never understand why a man would choose mutilation because his wife/girlfriend wanted it that way -- Where has male self-determination gone . . . I would have told her -- You do it first, and then maybe I will!
|

replied May 8th, 2012
Community Volunteer
What your doing is turning an internal organ into an external organ.
If you could put a circumcised penis next to an uncircumcised penis
with this skin rolled back there is a huge difference in the head/glands of both.
Circumcised is dryer looking and smoother skinned by all the constant rubbing
of the gland against clothing.
Circumcised man rarely have pearly white papules as they are worn away,
have a look at the uncircumcised penis and it looks moist slightly different
in colour and the skin definition more noticeable from being protected.
The way the two masturbate is also different with circumcised concentrating
on stimulating the head/gland with their hand with small strokes and the intact
guy using long strokes using the foreskin to do the work rolling over the head/glans
to stimulate ejaculation.
|

replied June 18th, 2012
my boyfriend is uncircumcised, (my first uncir guy), and his skin actually droops down a ways from the end of his penis. I've never had a problem with it Smile
|
Quick Reply