Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

Electrical shocks in face ?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hi all,

I appreciate you taking the time to read my post.

I fell really badly on my head while snowboarding last season. The night I fell on my head, I felt tingly//shocking// numbing sensations going through my face. It was really painful and lasted for a few minutes and it brought tears to my eyes.

Since then, I've had massive headaches/migraines. I'm unable to distinguish what it is exactly but it doesn't feel like a headache nor a migraine.

It feels like someone is squeezing my brain..

HELP.. Please send all your thoughts of what this could possibly be?

I have not gotten any scans...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2009
Hello ZAPNINJA,
Sorry to hear that. Are you currently taking any type of medication. It can be a possible side effect. If this is the case than you need to consult with your docter right away. Has anyone close to you or thing been causing you a lot of stress? This can be another cause. If this is the case than you should take some vacation time to yourself.
|

replied November 11th, 2009
You should listen to someone close to you. Your best friend has all the answers.
|