Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

ejeculation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
i am 13. my penis is 4.5 inches erect with hair around the penis on on my testicles. i don't like sports but swimming and i don't get a lot of times to swim. the other night i was masturbating ( luvcomp looking )
and i was lying in bed when suddenly i got this strange pulse thing in the underside of my penis, and i felt like i was peeing, only it felt thicker. it was slightly whit and a little yellow, but for the most part it was clear.
is this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 26th, 2008
yea the yellow color might have been urin as ur young and havent developed fully yet. But how much did u like ejaculate?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply