Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Ejaculating sperm too early

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
i always feel to ejacuate sperms . .why????? i find sperms ejacuated when i dream of sex . . . any solution of not happening this????? my sperms are ejacuates as soon as i insert the penis in agina of my love one . . any solution to this. . plz help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2009
Supporter
Think of anything but what you are doing..
Football, baseball, tennis-something boring..
|

replied July 26th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Premature ejaculation has a lot of causes. How old are you? Are you taking any heart medicaitons or neuromeds? How long ago did this change for you and has it been gradual or sudden?
|

replied July 29th, 2009
plz helf me. facing problem in love life due to early ejacuation
hey kdlee how can someone think about boring things while having sex?????????? i am 18 wolf . . .
|

replied July 29th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Arush
You're young and probably become aroused more easilly then some of your peers. You're probably going to have this level of arousal for a few more years then you'll see it drop off normally. All men go through this. If your performance is brothering you, continue to Masturbate and have sex and you will find that you gain better control over your orgasm. Just like every other muscle in the body, if you condition and build the muscles that control orgasm they will be come more powerful and more responsive to your control.
|

replied December 13th, 2009
hi when i try to have sex with me girlfriend. my sperms come too early.. why is that... n after i feel like i dont like sex.
|
Tags: sperm, agina, penis, sex
Quick Reply