Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Ejaculating on breasts

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
to ejaculate on my wife breasts is that normal for guys
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2011
ejaculate on ur wifes breastes is normal
my opinion.... YES ! it combines 2 pleasures like penis stimulation and breastplay but that all together
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2011
As a woman I find it very sexy and stimulating.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2011
Experienced User
I want to know that feeling,but i don't like the sperm on my body.I don't like the smell of it.
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2011
Experienced User
As far as I know, sperm does not smell unless it's starting to dry up. If you wipe it off within a minute or less, it should not have any scent. If it does, it could be stagnant sperm. Laughing meaning, it was produced earlier but not ejaculated and it sat in his sack for a while, fermentating. Laughing You think I'm kidding? Laughing
I'm serious. If his freshly ejaculated sperm smells bad, there could be something wrong with his... spermozoids. Rolling Eyes
Unless you have a dog's nose(like me) hehehe. Laughing
Try it, you might like it. Just plug your nose and breathe with your mouth, but close your mouth when he's about to .. you know. Rolling Eyes
TC. T. rainbow
|

replied May 24th, 2011
I never thought of ejaculating on a woman's breasts, anymore that I like looking at my woman icing a cake.

I'd rather eat it, than spreead it!

Smile
|

replied September 18th, 2011
i love to cum all over her breast then watch her slowly lick it Smile
|

replied September 18th, 2011
i love to cum all over her breast then watch her slowly lick it Smile
|