Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

egg smell and taste, gas, stomach pain, nausea...

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
rotten egg smell and taste gas stomach pain nausea vomiting yellow thick stomach bile diarrhea Help i have gone thru so many test gallbladder is fine all blood work fine everything comes back normal but this has started to happen more and more frequently i cant take much more it is incapacitating for 24 to 48hrs then like nothing ever happened i have had 4 scopes stomach and intestines bowels everything including cat scans ultra sounds dye no dye radiation no radiation HELP!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
sounds like your general health is poor and if u have taken many rounds of antibiotics it can be nearly destroyed, ONE THING u can do; flood your body with PROBIOTICS with 100 billion culture counts daily for a month (u will need vitamin store) note; not million
cost around 100 bucks if u shop careful that is why u need a vitamin store as no other will carry these ultra high number culture count probiotic, or go online
if it works u will know in few days
|
Did you find this post helpful?