Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Going limp prior to sex

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
I'm a 23 year old male. I started having sex around the age of 16 with no problems at all. Everything was great(multiple times a day). Last year I was with my girlfriend for 2 1/2 years. Beginning was very sexual active but as the relationship went on it became more and more infrequent.

After breaking up I quickly went for the "rebound". After being drunk I attempted having sex with a girl who I thought was very attractive. It lasted maybe 5 minutes before going limp. Since then I have not been able to maintain an erection and my penis often goes limp prior to sex even with girls I am very attracted to regardless of alcohol. I have attempted many times with 4 different girls all of which end in failure. What can I do? Any suggestions? New girl and I don't want the same thing to re-occur.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 14th, 2009
i don't know what to do about it but the same exact thing is happening to me. I used to be insatiable. I have never had this happen, and I thought I wanted to screw other girls the entire time I was with my ex. Now that we broke up I am doomed to be flaccid with all other girls.
|

User Profile
replied June 14th, 2009
Supporter
hi guys now i know im a woman but take it from my point of view. Because you can have sex now its not got the same excitement for you.
when with someone you love the passion is there and you knew how good it was to have sex together.
What you would be better doin is relax and let it happen as mother nature intended it to do. If you dwell on it the problem becomes phsycological for you and you worry, right!! if you forget about thinking you have a problem then things will go back to normal for you both.
This is only my opinion as a woman and supporter but if you don,t dismiss this problem then it will become one.
good luck
|

User Profile
replied June 14th, 2009
Supporter
I agree with Ioka..You are stressing way too much..Don't think about gong limp but think about being strong..When you are with the right person and not drunk you will know what to do..It will happen and just let it..When a person is drunk the sex act is sloppy who would want to rememeber that anyway..

Thinking on the problem becomes the problem--let it go..Or, you could make it into a game-if you think it would be a problem let the female know you had a problem in the past and you dont want to disappoint..I can bet you she will take the challenge and you will be saluting again..
|

replied January 26th, 2010
From a guys perspective I exactly what you mean..ive had this problem before as well with many women and i ve come to the conclusion that its all pretty much based on your comfort level with that person. when you first get with someone new you get excited and you want to give em the best sex they ve ever had and you pretty much psych yourself out. i know it can be frustrating but once you stop thinkin that sex is this huge deal it will happen. thats how it works for me. I had the same situation with the girl im seeing now..when we first hooked up there was no problems at all we had sex 2 times that night..next time i went to see her it was a whole different thing because ive been thinking about it so much...but now i get a hard on when she hugs me lol...once your comfortable it will just happen natrually and before you know it if that person turns you on you will be ready at the drop of a dime. ps dont let s*** like that get you down...i know a lot of different ppl who have had the same situation..it happens to everyone! your just choking before the big game thats all haha, peace
|