Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Easy Bruising

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hello! Hope someone can help me. I'm bruising in my arms and legs for no reason. I don't bump myself into something it just comes out. I went to see my doctor and blood tests came out all normal. My dr. said to observe for now, but it been 2 months and I'm still bruising. What could this be. Please help. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 12th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Did you see an MD or a hematologist?

Are you still bruising?

Zig
|

replied October 12th, 2010
Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. I went to see my family dr. I had CBC w/ diff. PTT/INR and APTT. It came back normal. She said to observe for now but its been 2 months and I'm still bruising. Also, this past few days there are blood stains whenever I pick my nose. What do you think?
|
Quick Reply