Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Early period, light brown discharge, cramping

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
In December I got my period normal and on schedule. Usually every month it comes in the early to mid 20's of the month. January however, I came around 10-12 days early (so around the 10th of the month or so). It was a normal flow for me (pretty heavy, usual cramps) and lasted about 7 days, as it does sometimes. Now, it's the 30th of January and for the past 2 days I've been having light brown vaginal discharge. No weird consistency to it, just a light brown color when I wipe after using the restroom. Also, just starting today I began cramping. It feels like my period cramps that are in my lower abdomen, lower back and downward into my legs, really dull though and constant. However, I am NOT bleeding. I haven't had sex so I cannot be pregnant - I have 3 kids, I know what pregnancy feels like. I suspect I may have endometriosis, as my mother has it and I feel as though I have a lot of the symptoms. Any idea what this could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|