Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Early period for two months

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
For the past two months my period has been early it usually comes on the 14th of the month but last month it came on the 7th and this month it came on the 4th. I am sexually active but I am using protection. The past two weeks I have been having dizzy splls every now and then and when i started my period this month it has been the worst, i feel soo tired and i slept a lot and my body feels so heavy and im really week and i feel like im drunk...

What could be happening

Oh and im not on Bc nor have I been in the past year
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Do you normally have regular periods?

You probably should see your doctor about this issue. There may be some underlying physical reason why your periods are coming more frequently and why you are getting these symptoms. For example, a thyroid hormone imbalance can cause period irregularity and physical symptoms, as well. You should also be checked to make sure you are not anemic.

With the severity of the symptoms, I would go see your doctor as soon as you can.
|

replied November 4th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Your periods are not supposed to come on the same day every month. If that happens it means that your periods are irregular as every month is a different length. Regular periods means that it comes every 28 or every 30 or every whatever number of days.

If you do have irregular periods, your observations are irrelevant.
|