Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

ear wax build up and sinus problems

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
For the past 20 years or so I have had to have my ears flushed out on a regular basis ( every month or two ) to remove wax build up. I have also had a sinus opp. and polups removed from nasal passages but still have that constant drip in the back of the throat when lieing down and always need to clear my throat. I have constant ringing in the ears and find it hard to listen to people especially in a crowd or if there is background noise. I am 52 years young. Are these symptoms tied together and what can I do. ps. I used to suffer cronic Hay-fever in my younger years. Here's Hopeing.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile deteragram
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2009
Supporter
Are you sure it's all wax in your ears and not fluid buildup caused by the sinus problems? I know when my allergies really bother me I get a clear fluid in my ears that causes them to itch and affects my balance. If you aren't currently on medication for nasal drip you need to get on one as soon as possible.
|
Did you find this post helpful?