Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Ear clogs when sleeping

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
About a month ago I woke up to my left ear being really clogged and I couldn't fix it. A few days later it popped and was ok. But now whenever I sleep on my left side, it clogs up again. The only way I can unclog it is to put my hand over my ear and push until it pops. My left side is the side I always sleep on and am uncomfortable in any other position. Why does my ear keep clogging up? Nothing is dripping out of it, it doesn't hurt (unless its clogged. then the pressure kind of hurts), it doesn't itch, there is no wax buildup and it only clogs when I lay on it. Please help. I am literally losing sleep over this.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper bekahbug
|