Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

e-cigarettes

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
any advice please Question ive been using an e-cig but have stopped about a week ago as i read something that said it has anti freeze in the e-liquids so its frightened me.now ive stopped the e-cig ive started smoking the odd cig whats worse??desparatly want to quit help!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 20th, 2012
No way, I didn't know those electronic cigarettes have anti freeze in them..! I smoke too, it sucks, it's so bad for one's health. Just try to quit, man! That's what I'm gonna do! We don't need to be putting that nasty stuff into our bodies anyway.
|

replied October 17th, 2014
e-cigs don't have anti freeze in them. The juice I use has the ingredients on the bottle - vegetable glycerin,proplene glycol and food grade natural and artificial flavorings. A study from the University of Alberta found no harmful effects from inhalation of these products ( I'm sure big tobacco companies will come up with a lot their own B.S studies because they are losing money selling their coffin nails ! )
|