Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

dysvascular and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
If a hand/arm appears dysvascular, does this basically mean blue? I know it lead to the possible diagnosis of Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy and a referral to a neurologist. I have had a suprising amount of difficulty definitively answering my question. The term is generally used in the context of amputees, but that does not apply to my situation. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 17th, 2013
my name is lora and my mother-n-law has rsd and is experinceing the same thing in her lower leg and both feet if any one has answered u about the causes could u possibly forward it to me
|
Did you find this post helpful?