Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

dx changed to malignant schizophrenia. nursing home?

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
User Profile
I've been reading your forum for a long time, but now I've decided to post... My brother was taken to the hospital for the first time in 2011. Now I understand that he has became ill even earlier. Our family hasn't understood it immediately because we have never faced such illnesses before. During this time the diagnosis has changed - now it's not a schizoaffective disorder, it's a continuously current paranoid schizophrenia. Now my brother has been staying in a hospital for 3 month. He has been taking medicines prescribed by a doctor, but his health hasn't become better. Now they say that he has a malignant schizophrenia. They suggested us to send him to a nursing home. We can't do that, we are not ready...
Are there any other ways of saving him?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2017
Youn know, I found an article in Google... They say it's possible to treat schizophrenia with marijuana...

Is it true? Can I believe them? Please, give an advice...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply