Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

dull, persistent, pressuring, lower abdomen pain ?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I've been having this lower abdomen pain for a little over a week now (10 days to be exact). The pain is just there constantly, 24/7. I can describe the pain as dull, persistent, pressuring, etc. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being extremely painful), I'd put it at around a 5-6. It is NOT sharp or burning.

The pain isn't severe to the point where it feels like it's killing me, but it's really uncomfortable and I hate it! It just makes me feel lousy, lazy, etc.

A few other things to note:
-Sometimes I feel like there is a bit of gas going on down there in my intestinal area as I hear it making gassy/bubbly noises and what not
-I don't have any back pain
-I don't have any blood in my stools or urine
-No constipation
-No weight loss, loss of appetite, or fever

I poop about once a day, in the morning. The poop seems fine to me.

Eating a hot meal seems to relieve the pain slightly - JUST SLIGHTLY, although after about an hour or two, the pain comes back.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2011
My only suggestion since the pain is persistant and it hasnt gone away after 10 days is to go see your doctor. There might be something going on that only they can diagnose. Constant pain like that is not normal and I think it would beneficial to just have it seen to.
|
Did you find this post helpful?