Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Dull pain right side only hurts when I sneeze or cough.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hey all, I am a 33 year old male and for about a month I have had this dull pain on my right side underneath the ribcage. It mainly only hurts when I sneeze or cough and sometimes if I stretch a certain way. It's not even a severe pain, just enough to be agitating. When I lay on my back and push around I can't feel anything or find anywhere that actually hurts, so I dunno. Any help on what this could be would be appreciated. I have heard that you can tear your intercostal muscle if you sneeze to hard or cough so maybe that could be the cause??
Did you find this post helpful?
|