Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Dull/Mild Ache/Pain in Back/Hips When Sitting/Lying

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Hi!

I've been experiencing a few issues with my lower back/hips as since September 2011 I would experience a mild back/hip pain when lying down in bed which on a scale of 0 - 10, 10 being extremely painful I would get a pain no more than 2/3 I would usually sit up for ten minutes or lay on my side for a few minutes than go back down on my back and it would be absolutely fine.

Now, I have noticed that since the 24th of June 2012 - I started to get a dull ache in my left hip, and than my right and sometimes both as well as getting a dull ache in my lower back when sitting down for a medium/long time except I also noticed bending forward, walking, running, and bending side to side causes me no pain or discomfort except I will get get a dull/mild pain when bending backwards in my lower back otherwise I get no issues with my back or hips. I've been to the doctor who sent me to get an x-ray which I go back for in a weeks time but in the mean time I have absolutely no idea what's up or wrong with my back/hips.

Do you have any ideas what could be wrong?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 2nd, 2012
For last one month I was suffering from left hip and leg electrifying pain, it becomes worse when I tried to sit or stand from sitting position. I have shown three different doctors in Bangalore, India. one of them told it's because of muscle stiffness. Another one is saying me it's because of disc problem which is pinching my sciatica nerve. I have done MRI, still report yet to come. I have taken lots a pain killer and gone through physiotherapy for 7 days but of no use. Finally I came across one oil called SANDHI SUDHA OIL made from rare plantation and herbals of HIMALAYA and I used it three times from last 2 days. Believe me now I am quite ok, there is no more pain. I am able to do my work though I am very cautious trying avoid bending and walking fast. One can google about SANDHI SUDHA OIL, who knows it can also make you laugh just the way it works for me. Cost will be around 50USD for three bottles. Very little amount I would say for this irritating pain.
|
Did you find this post helpful?