Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

due to using hair remover cream

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I have tiny bumps around my vulva and I am really worried. I think it appeared due to using hair remover cream and it has gotten bad and I also have vaginal discharge and sometimes it itches, would should I do I am really scared to go to the doctor.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2011
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A18569
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
Do not be scared to go to your doctor/gynecologist. The altered vaginal discharge, smell and itching along with appearance of ‘bumps’ could be suggestive of infection and also allergic reaction (if the symptoms started within 20-30 minutes of applying the cream). Visit your doctor/gynecologist for a thorough examination and vaginal smear test (if indicated) to see what could be the cause for the symptoms. Treatment would be started appropriately based on examination and test findings.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.