Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

dry vagina?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
hi, i seem to be having a problem. i cant seem to become wet properly and im worried because when having sex my boyfriend and i find it hard for him to get inside. im only young (1Cool. i thee anyway to change thi? i dont want to use lubricants.

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2012
Hi Hannah:
You say you don't wan tot use a lubricatn. Does that mean you also don't want to use a arousal gel? An arousal gel is not a lubricant, which means you use very little and massaged on the right spots it will helpo you get the physical response of arousal, i.e. becoming wet. There are different kinds out there and some use plant pil which make oyu tingle (which some people love, but I hate). I found that an arousal gel I found on Amazon call Galaxis works great in getting me wet andit doesn't make things feel "different", "enhanced" or "unnatural" in any way
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: vagina, sex
Quick Reply