Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Dry penis head with peeling smelly skin

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
For a couple years somethings has been a bit off with the head of my penis. It smells bad and really strongly and the skin peels alot on over the head and under the foreskin. I have to clean it a least twice a day because it smells so strongly. And sometimes it is also very dry.

It started a couple years back after I slept with a girl who turned out to have thrush. The clinic gave me an anti fungal steroid cream I believe, hydrozole(?). And that sorted it out but some symptoms remained if i stopped using it. The dryness I think.

It has been a couple years and I have returned to the clinic and gone to doctors a few times but they have tested me and I come up clean. Though they noted the dryness.

The only thing I can think of is some skin sensitivity problem from over use of the anti fungal cream. Or a different fungal problem that cream wasnt suited for.
I am the waiting list for a dermatologist but it will take months. I have read tonnes of web advice but no one seems to have quite the same issue. One recommended applying yogurt to the area?
Did you find this post helpful?
|