Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Dry itchy lip line

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
User Profile
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I have this dry itchy lips line. It started just weeks after I got my tooth extraction. First, I thought it was an allergy reaction, but its been too long. So I thought its just a normal dry lips. I put lip balm everyday. But after a while, I notice its not my lips, its the UPPER and LOWER LIPS LINE where the lips and skin meet together that really itch and dry. Its been a month until now and its not healing. I put lip balm in the morning and with moisturizer at night but still nothing happens. It starts to really itch every right after I eat or when the lip balm dries/wear off. I stop putting lip balm and moisturizer to use something natural just yesterday and replace them by putting garlic. It hurts/burns for a minute but after a while it turns fine better than lip balm or without lip balm. I survive a day without itchiness.
Can you help me with this problem? I really-really want to get rid of it. Its really driving me nuts

Did you find this post helpful?
|