Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Dry index finger on right hand

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
For about 2 years now I have had a dry finger on my right hand. It is only this finger, but is slowly spreading now to the webbing of my middle finger and index finger as well as my palm. I have used 4 different kinds of dry skin lotions and has not helped. Sometimes it becomes really itchy and irritating. After my itchy issue I usually see brownish spots or yellow spots under the dry skin area which form into bumps on the skin itself. Need help in diagnosing this issue please and what I can do to get it back to normal. The dry skin problem has been so bad the it has worn off my fingerprint.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2010
Is the skin really tight? Have you ever been checked for an autoimmune disease....Scleroderma?
|
Did you find this post helpful?