Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Dry Heaves

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
For nearly a year i have been suffering with the dry heaves. It happens for no rhyme or reason. Lately it has become quite frequent. I know this is going to happen because my mouth fills up(actually gusshes) with saliva first then i go thru the heaving motion. It is very painful. it can last 10 minutes or 30 minutes. in the past 10 days i have had 4 episodes- 2 an hour apart. Have had endoscopys and they dont show anything. It has happened in a plane, car, restaurant and grocery store. Its embarrasing. Does anyone else have this problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 26th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hi, as a guess; it seems possible you r self poisoned by making your own body toxic to something u have been taking for some time or just developed a severe reaction to but HERE is the question; (s)
how old r u
what meds have u been on and for how long
what is your health; height/weight/ eating habits
what have u tried to fix this

as to right now; drink 16 ounces of water and do that couple times a day (tap water)

good luck
|

replied July 26th, 2011
Dry Heaves
i am 54yrs old. Suffer with numerous conditions, including reflex sympathetic dystrophy. Have suffered with gastro problems for 30yrs. Had Gerd surgery 9 yrs ago. I am 5'3",weigh 115. I have been on antidepressants, beta blockers, pain meds and meds for spasms and jerks. I hve been on some drugs as long as 20yrs and as recent as 5yrs. I drink about 32oz of liquid a day. I have tried numerous meds including dexilant.
|

replied July 27th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
well u drink enough (hope not soda) weight's perfect
what meds other than anti depressants for longest

here is a strange idea;
stop the G.I. related drugs

eat mostly proteins and low glycemic meals
tap water only INCREASE TO 44 ounces

probiotics from vitamin store (4 best price) u want culture counts of 100 billion daily NOT million x 20
if u take any antibiotics separate by THREE HRS

add flax seed oil; two tablespoons daily, NOW IT TASTES LIKE; horrible but your taste buds r at the front of tongue only so carefully pour down back of throat QUICKLY eat small piece of pickle = no taste

give it a try

something u r taking has turned toxix to u and the G.I. r top of list

do u take vitamin b100 or 50

do u get sun shine or full spectrum light daily

best wishes to u
|
Quick Reply