Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Dropping things ?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Yes, I was wondering, I have on several occations dropped things from my right hand at home. I wondered what and why, But they we were out and I dropped a bottle and it broke and then I was holding another one and i dropped it again. I recently in January have major back surgery and dropping things and not knowing when really scares me. I also have twitching in that hand too. I had the shakes before i had an accident where I got hit in the head by a truck door, could that have affected it by a hit in the head? I someone has any ideas it would really help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|