Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Dripping wet, smelly mortification

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I had sex for the second time with my boyfriend and it was in his car. After a while the car started to really smell and I'm pretty sure it was because of me and then when he pulled out (he was wearing a condom, we weren't using the pull out method) a lot of my "juices" came out really fast and pretty much drenched the seat and i couldn't stop them.. he told me he doesn't like my odour which has made me really self conscious and to top off my mortification, when he fingered me beforehand, there was a slight brownish tinge to it.. I haven't told my mum I'm sexually active yet as I am 15 and my periods aren't regular at all (I haven't had one for about 5 months)

I know there are a lot of problems here but I would love your help?? Please??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2012
a bit of extra info, I've never had that particular "odour" come from me before we started having sex.. baffle
|

replied August 5th, 2012
Experienced User
you really need to tell your mom that your sexually active and you need to consider visiting a gynecologist because the odor could be a sign of infection and if left untreated it could get worse. i hope i helped.
|

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2012
I can't tell Mum because she'll charge my boyfriend with rape because I'm not of age yet
|

replied August 6th, 2012
Experienced User
oh ok.... i just noticed that you had said in your post your periods are not normal and you havent had one for 5 months. im not trying to scare you but that is not normal. i know you dont wanna tell your mom about you being sexually active so just tell her your periods are very irregular and you need to see a gynecologist. if you need anything else im here if you wanna talk.
|

User Profile
replied August 11th, 2012
I've told her I'm not regular yet but she won't take me to see anyone because she thinks it's perfectly normal
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2012
Can you go with a friend and somehow do this without involving your mother. She may be saying this to you because she wants to not deal with it and act like things are okay. This isn't something to just brush under a rug. You really need to get a professional check up so they can see if you are okay. I had an infection that nearly caused me my life and I'm not trying to freak you out but your mother isn't being very supportive if she doesn't think you need an exam. I hope you are okay. Take care!
|