Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Dripping blood from penis

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Was about to take a shower and noticed drops of blood on outside of underwear and the inside was much more blood. Never had anything like this before. The kicker is that it was a little when I void but otherwise it was dripping! Very dark blood almost black and clotted quickly when I touched it. Actually believe the clotting kept it from being worse! Nothing else except when i void it seems to be very small clots at times. During all of this I had no pain or discomfort. Why was it just the one time, cause no other problems since? What could it be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi doug1229 and welcome to ehealth: This could be a UTI or possibly a Prostrate problem...Have it checked out...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?