Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Dripping after urinating

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Hi I would like some help. I'm a 30year old male and I believe i'm starting to suffer from some sorth of urinary incontinence.

For quite some time now maybe 2 years I've had a little bit of leakage on & off, but recently it's starting to get worst.

Sometimes when I urinate it only leaks a little but sometimes the leakage is stop and go for a 2-4 minutes, it depends. When I'm at work it's seems to be stop and go, after urinating when ever I bend down or make any movements with my legs or groin area it leaks a little more, it eventually stops. When I'm at home i have this problem but I'm able to sit on the toilet and the urine drips for a few minutes.

I also notice when I have bowel movement I tend to have more leakage. There are some days when I have a huge urge to urinate and it happens frequently, other days I may urinate just as much but it's only a little urge.

My urine also has an odor, I feel very uncomfortable sometimes especially when I'm at work because I can often smell it on & off.

My whole life I've had problems with my nerves, I can be a very nervous and uncomfortable person I also tend to get irritated easily, something I'm trying to work on to improve. I feel than when I'm nervous I always have a huge urge to urinate.

The next part I'm a little embarassed, I tend to masturbate not a lot though, I don't do it every day or several times a day but I do it, it's hard to fight the urge. I've been doing this for about 10-12 years, I've read that masturbation can cause leakage. Many times I have masturbated myself to sleep or I masturbate and do not ejaculate. I also masturbate by rubbing up & down against my bed & I'm wondering if I've done any damage to my prostate or my penis?

Also the other night I urinated in my sleep without even noticing, when I went to the washroom there was semen in my underware, how is that possible?

Can you give me any suggestions of what I can do or what you think may be wrong with me? I'm considering visiting my family doctor soon.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper gusvey
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2010
Community Volunteer
I believe this was answered by the doctor...Good luck...

Caroline
|

replied February 27th, 2013
Where is the answer to the above question?
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2013
Community Volunteer
shammy1 wrote:
Where is the answer to the above question?

The post you refer to was done in March of 2010...It has probably been deleted...
|
Quick Reply