Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Drinking Wife's Milk.

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi,

Pls suggest me on this.
Can i drink my wife's milk, my wife is pregnent now and her breast has been enlarged and started producing milk.

Is there any harm in that or will it effect our health. Rolling Eyes

regards
boon,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2009
Well, me and my boyfriend have sex ALOT and I'm pregnant now, he drinks my breast milk, and I haven't seen him get sick or anything. But, it depends I guess. How much bigger have her breasts gotten? And how many months is she pregnant. Because I went from a cup size 36B to a 32C...and he STILL sucks my nipples. Smile haha, and also, it feels good. so if she's okay with it, go ahead. it'll make her feel wanted and happy (: it makes me that way all the time!!!
|
Users who thank courtney_MJ_fan for this post: 2inerari 

replied July 25th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
No substantial risk you don't get from drinking any other milk or having sex with your wife. It actually will help your wife develop her mammary glands to produce milk for the baby.
|
Users who thank W0LF for this post: 2inerari 
Tags: drinking, breast
Quick Reply