Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Drinking pee for sexual pleasure (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi,

This is Raj, recently got married.
I have one query, pls suggest me can i drink my Wife's pee, i love to do so. And also tell me can she drink mine pee, but doing so we are Rolling Eyes worried thinking that it may cause any disease or harmful to me.

Pls help me out in this... and answer to my id .... at the earliest.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Natalia24
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2008
Supporter
There have been cases of people who have been stuck in plane wrecks or in the wilderness who haven't had a clean water supply except their own urine. I'm sure drinking it steadily would lead to health problems, but once in awhile probably isn't a bad thing. Just remember that urine is stuff that your body is trying to get rid of, so putting it back into your body frequently probably isn't the best idea.
|

replied July 14th, 2008
Experienced User
I think its okay if it is consensual
Personally I love peeing in a guy's mouth and having him swallow. I have done this a few times at university when my roomates' boyfriend wanted to try it and she was not interested. For myself, the thought of drinking pee does not interest me, but if someone wants to injest my stream, then I'm game.
|
Users who thank furrytail for this post: pissspot 

replied January 1st, 2012
Her magic pee
I drink my lady's pee every morning... It is a great way to show her how much you want to please her... She calls it her magic liquid that keeps me under her control... She prefers to stand over me while I kneel at her feet and look into her eyes as she begins the feeding process... It must be magic because I crave it every morning... It's warm and sweet and I never miss a drop... I have only been doing this every morning for two months... Will this cause any problems or can you become addicted to it???
JR
|

replied December 17th, 2012
A man drinking a woman's urine for long term will cause serious damage! estrogen and progesterone are in plenty in a ladies urine...and ingestion of same will lead to developement of secondary sexual characters like gynacomastia, bulging breasts, thinning of voice, loss of facial hair and even impotency
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.

replied October 25th, 2012
give ur international code
|

replied April 11th, 2013
i would like to see you
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Drinking the urine of a healthy person is not harmful because urine is a sterile (without germs) body fluid. Be sure, however, that you and your wife don't suffer from urethral infection(s). Avoid this kind of bedroom play if you have received the diagnosis of a chronic disease and take certain medicines and supplements, because most of them are eliminated through urine and consuming the by-product of elimination is not healthy.
|
Users who thank MandMs for this post: rajdraja 

replied July 24th, 2008
Drinking pee
Personally, I have just became extemely interested in drinking the pee of a lady.

Furrytail, Can I drink yours?
|

replied January 5th, 2012
Evidently, Furrytail, you can start a cottege industry -- bottling your pee!
|

replied July 24th, 2008
Experienced User
Ready2Drink,
I'm flattered at your offer. Have you ever drank pee before? Are you sure that you would be interested?
Wendy
|
Users who thank furrytail for this post: pissspot 

replied October 17th, 2011
furrytail.. can i drink your pee.. pls let me drink it..
|

replied November 24th, 2011
u can drink my pee dear...
|

replied January 30th, 2012
Me too
In live in the uk and would like to try also!
|

replied August 9th, 2012
pee drinking
I have and have found lying on my back with the woman squatting over me and in control very erotic.
|

replied July 15th, 2013
I have and very willing.
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2008
Supporter
I'm just wondering what's the turn on? Is it that it's a taboo? I'm personally not interested or aroused by drinking my partner's urine. Why and what does this arouse?
|

replied February 4th, 2012
To have the woman inside me is so pure. Anything my love makes with her pure body is always welcomed inside me.
|

replied December 27th, 2012
I have just drank my girlfriends pee; I was actually coming to the internet to come find out whether there is any medical disadvantages for having drank her pee.

Basically "rooted", everybody is not the same. In my case I find it sexy. I have been begging from her for past two or three days to pee in my mouth but she just wasn't very keen to do it. She finally did it just now but only a little then she ran off to the toilet to release the rest.

I pretended to her that I am angry because of it; she has promised that with her next pee she will definately release more pee into my mouth.

I must be honest her pee doesn't taste very nice; it is extremely bitter but what makes me able to drink it is the fact that my mouth almost swallows her vagina while i am doing it. But is very bitter; I am willing to take more sips though.

Asley
|

replied July 24th, 2008
Experienced User
Not sure what the arousal factor is
I really don't know the answer to that rooted.

I have peed in men's mouths before and have had them drink it. I, myself, would not drink urine, but I did have one guy tell me that it made him feel closer or more intimate with me because he was injesting my urine. Again, I'm not quite sure but I have seen guys get some fairly hard erections during the process.

Wendy
|
Users who thank furrytail for this post: rajdraja 

replied September 28th, 2011
Does the taste of pee varies or is it the same taste?
|

replied October 23rd, 2011
taste of pee
taste is different depening on what they have been drinking that day I find... taste can change in the matter of a few hours... vodke and lemonaide(with sugar) works great!
|

replied November 19th, 2011
girls into watersports/pee
do you know any girls into this... or willing to give... in the far north chicago, wisconsin border area?
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
bleh.....is all i have to say...but if it works for you then great..i dont think it will cause harm(since it has been cleansed by the body) however...just remember that whatever your body is "peeing" out..is waste...its stuff the body doesn't need but...if that works for you..i dont see the harm in it at all...
|

replied July 25th, 2008
I agree...the person NEEDS to be totally healthy...In my opinion, I would NEVER do it...I'm not closed minded, but not my thing...I wouldn't want other peoples waste in my body...No no..
|

replied July 30th, 2008
Furrytail
What is the most any man has drank from you? How did he feel afterwards?
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2008
Experienced User
Oh jeez- it is waste...human waste. Not something I am interested in.

To the original poster, you don't want to ingest it every day. It's good to take a break.
|

User Profile
replied July 30th, 2008
Experienced User
I can see how it's a turn on. That's a level of intimacy that many people don't really get to share ... ever. Plus, it's a taboo issue which makes it even more attractive as a sub-culture or group of people who have the guts.
|

replied July 30th, 2008
you guys are plain nuts
|

replied August 1st, 2008
Experienced User
With regards to amount to drink, I have never known anyone who lived off drinking pee. It was more thing to try - I guess for the thrill of it. As I've mentioned before, I myself would not drink it.

Wendy
|

replied October 12th, 2011
WENDY I WANT TO DRINK YOUR URINE
PLEASE LET ME DRINK YOUR PEE. I LOVE THE TASTE I HAVE DRANK URINE FROM SEVERAL WOMAN I JUST LOVE THE FLAVORS.
|

replied August 1st, 2008
Experienced User
i think thats plain gross.....ugh ew

This sounds a bit like 2 girls 1 cup to me
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2008
Supporter
I wonder, too ... what goes on emotionally during this kind of act? Is there any kind of negativity or put-downs happening for the person urinating? It seems kind of like an act of domination and denigration.
|

replied August 4th, 2008
Sydney123456 wrote:
Oh jeez- it is waste...human waste. Not something I am interested in.

To the original poster, you don't want to ingest it every day. It's good to take a break.

Sure and thanks for the suggestion.
|

replied August 7th, 2008
taht is kinda weird...i will swallow my girlfriends cum and she'll do the same....but urine???
|

replied September 7th, 2008
Experienced User
bakerbob,
tempting offer, but 2 things, I don't live anywhere close to there and I try to keep an arm's length approach to those I discuss with in these forms - simpler that way.

Wendy
|
Quick Reply