Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Don't cum much ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
ok so me and my boyfriend are VERY intimate and we do stuff all the time. He is 18 and i am 22. We both Ejaculate all the time and yet i noticed he shoots his with cum with force and cums ALOT and i Kinda Drizzle out. I rarley shoot and if i do it's not much. Do you know why this might be? and i hope i didn't give any pedofile a boner by reading that. IM honestly curious to why i do no cum as much as him or shoot as far. Anyone know somethign i can do. I know it's not a big deal but i kinda want to cum more and shoot harder.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 17th, 2008
do not worry about it
1. he is younger than you
2. maybe he is stronger than you
3. do some exercise to make you strong;
|

replied December 17th, 2008
Do you get as aroused as he does, I know if I'm not as in the mood as my gf I tend not to cum as hard or as much. Which is rare cuz I'm always in the mood and would hump anything if they would let me Wink
|

replied December 18th, 2008
Supporter
The only answer I have is the level of arousal the more aroused you are the better the finish.
|
Quick Reply