Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Doesn't stay hard or cum during intercourse

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have been seeing this guy for a few months and we have had sex 3 times and every time he doesn't cum. I am not shy at all and asked him why. He's 25 I didn't think this would be an issue yet. He just said that he doesn't cum when he is having sex, but that if he's masturbating he can. Naturally I thought it was something that I was doing wrong and he said it wasn't. He also gets hard for a little bit, but goes soft shortly after. On my end its kinda depressing cause I want him to enjoy himself like I am, then I'm worrying about it too much and I lose interest lol. When he is in me it's great! But he goes soft within a few min. Same thing happened this morning, but since we are getting a little more comfortable with our sex lives together when he went soft I said something and he mentioned he wanted me to talk dirty. I prob. went as red as an apple because while I experiment sexually, dirty talk has never been something I did. It's too embarrassing! But if it's what it takes I'll try it....... I have no idea what to do though. I mean what are the chances something like that will make that much of a difference?? I'm afraid that this stupid issue is going to make or break us and I rather it make us. Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question. My area of expertise is in human sexual dysfunction. I hope I can be of some small help to you.

Your fellow has anorgasmia -- a situation where a man has difficulty ejaculating in the presance of his partner but no such when alone and masturbation. I trust he is not on any antidepressants or illicit drugs.He may also be slipping into erectile dysfunction because he is getting anxious about himself.

He may have to see a sex counsellor or I can mentor you through this on the Internet but the trick is to back off intercourse altogether for the moment. Just take it right off the menu and concentrate on simply pleasuring each other. When he learns how to ejaculate from your manual or oral administrations he can them move on to intercourse. Be patient with him. Its not his fault! Good luck.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.