Medical Questions > Mental Health > PTSD Forum

Does this sound like PTSD could come from this?

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
Alright back in 05 when I wasn't saved me and my ex would have sex sometimes. Well I got this fear that I had HIV (which I don't) I smoked meth everyday. I got paranoid and told everybody I gave her HIV. She even believed me. I called the cops after walking around OKC for a whole day. I told them I gave a Girl HIV. You can imagen there response. Then I told then I wasn't sure I was going thru a psychotic break from this, and I asked them could they take me to the nearest hostpital. He did. So I could get checked. I got paranoid of the results so I made a scene. I could here the T.V. in the lobby say are you ready to die. And I freaked so much that the officer had to come back and arrest me. On a charge of running a stop sign and not paying the ticket. I go to one of the worst jails in America. I'm up in the psych ward. I see things I fear I'm going to be excuted. I get out after four days and me and my roommate go to the club I was working at. He was a big time drug dealer and I asked for the XTC. I ate five wanting to kill myself. Then I wander to the store and I thought everybody where cannibals. I wanted to end it. I was just waiting for the pills to fully kick in. Well as they start I start to get even more delusional and I try to pry myself into the back room where they keep all the stock items. They call the cops again the same day I get out. One beats me up and throws me into his unit. Where flying to the jail and they asked me how many did I take I said 5 and they threw me on the ground gave me a cavity search when at the time I thought they where rapping me. Pick me up throw me into a sretcher. This is when I got the scariest. Everybody looked like zombies and I thought they where going to chop me up. After kicking and screaming they shoot me up in both forarms with something and I guess either it was a benzo or all the kicking and screaming knocked me out. Then I wake up in detox. Wait for my ride and go home. Then the next day my roommate had this evil look on him and I said I just want to go to my ex's house. He takes me and when I get there my ex's voice changes and I start freaking think she was trying to poison me. I walk down the streets and she's behind me concerned bless her heart but also angry that I was acting so weird. Well about a 3rd a mile another cop comes and arrests me. This is the third time in three day besides the strech I had in OKC that I get arrested. I get arrested for public detox. I go home the next day. I invite Anna my ex over as I'm still out of my mind and I explained to her that I cheated on her and that I think she has HIV. I start to panic and she goes home. Then I really get confused and think zombies and cannibals where after me. I go to this house that had red and blue lights on it. For some reason I thought they where cops so I broke there window to get there attention, and I sit there thinking they where going to help me and they call the cops and the cops arrested me for breaking and entering. Well by this point I had lost it. saw demons, Evil faces heard things had the worst nightmares. Everything that they say comes with a psychosis. but I believe there was more to it then loosing it. I was all green like a zombie for like three weeks. I stayed in there for 2 months cos I didn't even know how to use the phone. I wouldn't talk to anyone and when I finally got out after about three months from going to the psych ward and getting on Abilify I was back to some what normal but as for any body my life changed forever. I knew something wasn't right. My GF at the time broke up with me. It was a humbling experience all the way around. I felt a sense of demonic forces enraged at me. I started using drugs again and about 9 months later the delusions started again but I had a conviction this time of Christs second coming. I repeneted I said Lord I want to be apart of your word I want to know you that badly. And ever since then I've been in the loving hands of the Father. Talk about one hard headed person lol. I still deal with voices that will never fo away and the trauma of those events have scarred me for this life. But I love How God humbled me so much just to get me to see that He cares for me. And thats my Testamony.

Do you guys think I have PTSD from this event this is why I keep having nightmares that make me wake up anxious and paranoid?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply