Medical Questions > Mental Health > ADD and ADHD Forum

Does Profiderall really work?

Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...
Does PROFIDERALL work like Adderall? What I mean is has anyone tried it and can tell me how it made you feel? Does it make you feel jittery? Did you really have increased focus? Does it really help with mental energy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 9th, 2012
I just order my first batch of profiderall and i'll get back to you if it really works or not....in the meantime, i've started taking omega-3 supplements for brain development, and to my suprise its actually working. My mind feels alot calmer and my focus has been quite keen.
|

replied March 9th, 2012
Great thanks. I've decided to go ahead and order Profiderall myself. We can both share our findings. They say it's supposed to work within minutes of taking it, which excites me. The only thing is being chock full of Alkaloids I'm worried if I am going to feel jittery like caffeine. But then again some Alkaloids deliver not only energy but a pleasurable sensation. We(I) will see. I'm also taking Omega-3 with what seems like good results, mostly for my cholesterol levels. But I read it helps with brain too as well as vitamin E. I'm also taking L-Tyrosine with positive results. PS A trick to Fish Oil tablets is to store them in a cool place eve if it doesn't say so on the bottle. I'm having to throw out a bottle after I kept them in a dresser drawer at room temp. Though I'm not sure if fridge temp is bad for them either? I noticed I was running to go pee too much lately and having gas. I smelled the bottle of the fish oil caps and noticed a stronger than normal fishy smell. Too bad too. Sorry to go on and on but it's all connected Smile
|

replied March 12th, 2012
Definitely. I have been using it for almost 6 months now. It is obviously not as strong as Adderall, but I prefer the milder stimulants to Adderall which can make me jittery. And I love the focus it gives me.
|

replied March 12th, 2012
I don't like it
I just tired it today and I'd have to disagree. Even though it's given me energy I feel spaced out and its more of a jittery energy like having too much coffee. The Huperzine A in Profiderall acts sort of like a sedative and it creates a paradoxical feeling as it fights with the stimulant alkaloids in the Profiderall. This might be a good stimulant party pill but as for as focusing to study Profiderall fails me big time.
|

replied January 29th, 2013
David
Profiderall is a joke. The powder in the pill capsules smells like straight niacin. The powder is pinkish. Did absolutely nothing for me at recommended dose. Maybe I should take half the bottle and see if that does anything. I'm also sick of this companies false advertisements and self promotions throughout forums. Every time it's given a good name by someone, it turns out to be the company itself. Atleast that's been the case on several sites I visited. When taking a closer look the users photo is the same logo on the bottle of profiderall I ordered. Although they do ship fast, I would not waste my money on this again.
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2013
Experienced User
I must admit prescribed drugs are a scary path to go down. I have seen a family member go through issues with "medication" and although they were "tamed" for a while, they did not function the same. We reverted to active exercise, fresh air, a good tress free environment and changed their diet to remove ll the "processed junk" foods - especially the ones with food coloring and preservatives. We saw a remarkable difference. I am not saying that will work for absolutely everyone - but I could only imagine it would improve things. Stressful situations seemed to be the biggest contributor. I hope that helped.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.