Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Does my ex still have feelings for me

my ex boyfriend and i were together for 2 years, we broke up in march but carried on seeing each other until june, when he text me telling me he had met someone else. obviously i was really upset and felt used, his other girl didnt know about me either and only found out when i had tagged him in some photos on facebook and a status which conisdently was the same day she had added him as a friend.

2 weeks later he text me saying 'hi hows you x' i stupidly replied and we were texting for about an hour, just general conversation, but he did keep calling me babe. Then last week he text me again with the same 'hi hows you x' i decided to ignore it. then 2 days later text me again ' hi hows youx' and i replied and we were talking for about an hour. He kept calling me by the nickname he used to call me when we were together and asking question like 'is your room still messy x'.

I dont think his gf knows that he has been texting me as it always seems to be late evening ( the time i presume he is not with her) he also told me that she hacked into his facebook and deleted and blocked me as a friend from his profile. has anyone had experience with this kind of situation and can give me some advise on what to do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2011
Experienced User
If it's just normal conversation he's having with you, then I wouldn't worry about it. What kind of topics are you discussing? If he's being romantic OR sexual in ANY way, then yes, that would be cheating and sneaky. But if you're just discussing say, what you did last weekend, that wouldn't be an issue, even if he calls you a nickname. Only you know when someone is trying to hit on you. Follow your instinct. If you feel he's saying something that you would consider cheating, tell the girl right away. She needs to be aware, because finding out another way would be even worse. She'll respect you for telling her and won't be caught in a nasty relationship. Good luck Smile
Lylan
|

replied July 15th, 2011
Hi thanks for the reply, im not sure what he's doing, i dont know if it me not wanting to let go of him or whether he is giving me mixed signals.
I text him on sunday asking for my things back as its not fair that he should keep it and told him that when people break up they tend to either chuck out or give back the things as 'its a new start' and it shows that they dont have feelings for them anymore i also told him he is prick and he just text back so what and then when i said to him about i was enjoying being single and i had been out alot he text me back saying ' have you been ( meaning sex) with anyone since we split up' i text him back sayng it was none of his business he didnt reply and i havent heard from him since. but he still hasnt sent my stuff back.
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi Sweetiepie92...Long ago a song was written...It was called "Breaking Up Is So Hard To Do"....IMO, this song, plus the words, reflects one of the most difficult traumas of life in growing up....Most of us have been there...And it hurts...Honey, it's rough, but move on....Take care...

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2011
Experienced User
i think he want that you come back, but better for you that you ignore him, then he must know the value of your love.
|
Quick Reply