Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

does HEMCLEAR work? anyone tried it??? (Page 1)

User Profile
well basically my question is in the title...
ive tried to research reviews and i only see positive ones, but for some reason i still feel like it is a scam???
its expensive so i am hesitant to try it...

also why do my symptoms not match other peoples hemorrhoid symptoms or descriptions??

i do not bleed, i am not in excruciating pain..i can sit down just fine and dont have any pain when i poop.
but all my hemorrhoid does is hang out and never leaves! it usually doesnt bother me. the only reason why i want to get rid of it actually is because i want to enjoy and not be embarrassed during sexual activity...
sometimes the hemorrhoid will "flair up" and it will be a little uncomfortable for a couple of days and once in a blue moon it will be really uncomfortable to the point where i cant wear a thong and it is painful to clean down there in the shower, but thats about it and that barely happens. i can still function and do normal activities and i dont bleed or anything.

does anyone know from experience if hemclear works and if it got rid of hemorrhoids completely??? it would be nice to know what a normal anus is supposed to look and feel like!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile AGirl6212
|

replied March 24th, 2012
Nope. They own all those sites. there is actually a whole complaints board on them...I lost a $100.
|

replied May 3rd, 2012
HemClear worked for me
HemClear worked for me. It took some time, but my hemorrhoids are now gone! Good luck.
|

replied June 28th, 2012
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just got HemClear a week ago. So far my hemorrhoids are a little smaller, but we'll see if it continues!
|

replied July 1st, 2012
1 week and 3 days on HemClear - Results...
Hi, I am now 1 week and 3 days into taking HEMCLEAR. Now I'm starting to really see some results! The Hemorrhoids are still here, but so much smaller.

They used to bleed non-stop. I couldn't sit for a long time and going to the bathroom was very very painful! It even hurt when I walked.

At first I thought that maybe it was just in my mind that my hemorrhoids were shrinking, but not I can tell you that its not in my mind!

I can sit and going to the toilet is not as painful. I still feel them and its still a bit uncomfortable, but I can really see this stuff working! I will keep you all updated!
|

replied May 4th, 2012
I bought two bottles of Hemclear a while back. I used one bottle and gave the other to my nephew who was having a flare up. My situation resolved, but, it's hard to say if Hemclear was a major contributing factor. I was watching my diet and doing other home remedies simulatneously. I'm currently taking Hem-Relief for a more recent flare up. I don't think these products can hurt. How much they help is up for debate.

IMO, most herbal remedies take a while to be in your system before you notice their efficacy.
|

replied May 14th, 2012
Hi everyone. Just found this post while searching for Hemclear, cause I wanted to share my experience. I purchased it a week and a half ago and my hemmorhoids have cleared up almost completely... I had internal & external w/some bleeding although not a lot of noticable pain during movement. For some reason the pain was worse at night though. Anyway I ordered hemclear and it's worked really well. For those of you who aren't having luck with it I'd say just give it a few more days.. everyone's body is different but it's weird because it worked so well for me.
|

replied July 12th, 2012
Hemclear actually made my hemorrhoids worse!!! They became much more painful!! I am so upset that I wasted my money. One of the ingredients in Hemclear is "horse chesnut." I have used just that before and it provided some relief. I am going to try it again and take regularly. I definitely would NOT recommend Hemclear to anyone!!
|

replied July 14th, 2012
Please be honest with your reviews!!!
I have personally used HemClear and I know it works. If you used HemClear, and it didnt work for you just say so, instead of spoiling a good brand by saying "they own all those sites". There are several great reviews on Yahoo Answers for HemClear...do they own Yahoo too? Also, there's hardly any reviews on Amazon for HemClear, that should tell you they are not trying to deceive people with fake reviews otherwise Amazon would be the first place to start. About to order my 2nd batch of HemClear. I strongly recommend this product.
|

replied September 12th, 2012
Of course it works. But like any other treatment, it doesn't work for every single person. As for me, my hems are gone. lucky me!
|

replied October 27th, 2012
Hem Clear is definitely not a scam. In October 2010 I went through the ordeal of undergoing an Hemdectomy. Just recently I started getting hemorrhoids again. I used an ointment called Proctosedyl which eased the itching momentarily, however, had no effect on reducing the swelling. After surfing the Net I came across HemClear information. I was desperate to try anything. Needless to say I ordered a supply of the capsules and cream. I'm letting you know that within two days the itching ceased and now within a week the swelling is reduced. Thank you to the people who developed HemClear. I can't recommend these products enough. They worked for me and I am eternally grateful. I am an Australian resident and this review is the truth.
|

replied November 28th, 2012
Scam or not, no answer to their phone
I have been trying to reach them for a refund for three days now. I left a message the first time and no reply. Now I don't even get an option to reply, just no one is here to answer the phone, bye.
I used this product for 5 bottles, 6 weeks and nothing. I understand everyone is different so I hope they stand by their product and give me the refund I deserve.
|

replied March 31st, 2012
Experienced User
Either you have to go through a surgery to get rid of that excess skin or try one after the other ointiments.
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2012
have you tried any of the online products at all?
|

replied June 28th, 2012
Surgery should be a last resort. That's what I think.
|

User Profile
replied April 2nd, 2012
REALLY?? ugh.
do you have a link for the complaints board for me to look at?

surgery? no way would i do that!

why do so many people say it works for them whenever i search for it? i only saw a few people say it doesn't work. are they all paid to write that?
|

replied May 3rd, 2012
I can tell you from my experience that Hemclear works. It was kinda pricey, but less than surgery would have been. For me, I had really bad hemorrhoids after my second pregnancy.

I think that no product can work for everyone, but for me it worked.
|

replied April 19th, 2012
I have tried it, and worked for me. But you have to make sure to watch what you eat & do. Its no good taking a treatment if you still strain or sit too long. Just my 2 cents!
|

replied April 22nd, 2012
I would like to ask freewilly about the board with the complaints. Could you please provide a link for that?
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2012
i sent freewilly a message asking him if he could let me know the link for the complaints, but he didn't get back to me. I've searched a lot about hemclear online and I did find a few people saying it didnt work for them on one site and that it was a scam and that hemclear wouldnt let them return the bottles. i didnt save the link, but i am sure you can find it. maybe google "hemclear gave me a rash".

im not saying im convinced that hemclear is legit yet because ive never tried it, but if it is, im sure it doesnt work for every single person just like any other product out there.
i am thinking about ordering it this week or maybe even today. i just dont know what else to do and there is a lot of positive feedback about it online. i can report back here to let you know. i am a legit person and i dont work for hemclear lol.
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2012
i just ordered hemclear! 106 bucks...ugh, if this doesnt work i will be pissed.
i WILL report back with results.
|

replied May 31st, 2012
Just ordered it as well. Well keep everyone posted on how it works for me. I am confident in it, however, because there will ALWAYS be negative reviews for some product or another online. In this case, I feel like the positive reviews outweigh the negatives. Anyway, I'll let you know! =)
|

replied April 26th, 2012
I have ordered Hemrid. I too hope it will work. If not i will carry on my research for another product. I wouldn't like to have a suregery although i know which one is the best.
|

replied April 26th, 2012
I Feel You
I am right here with you two. I am not sure if I trust these products, but the surgery isn't an option for me.
I have done lots of looking, and most everything seems to be positive but the bad reviews make me thing.
Too many people trying to sell too much B.S. that doesn't work. Please post your findings on here if you would! I would be grateful!
Thank you!
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2012
I definitely will let everyone here know how it goes, good or bad!!! it was like the hardest thing for me to order this lol, i have been debating for months if i should try it or not..throwing away $100 bucks would not be fun.
You could order less bottles though. I e-mailed them to get a recommendation on how many bottles they thought I would need. Since my case seems pretty mild, they told me 1-2 bottles should be good but they mentioned that the cream is good for external roids which I was not planning on purchasing until they seemed to recommend it...
So I ended up ordering the 3 bottle, 1 free cream package. The 3 bottles was like 10 bucks more then 2 bottles and cream so i figured just in case.......
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied April 26th, 2012
I've seen it all around the internet and on ebay...there are reviews from people who appear to be valid ebay users saying it worked...i would say about 90% said it worked but there were a few who said it didn't work.
I'm not very trusting of companies, especially ones who seem to put up "info" sites that are really advertising sites. HemClear DEFINITELY does this, which is what makes me nervous about them. However, in my research there is another product thats seems to be effective.

But as with anything I am skeptical. No offense, I'm going to use you as the guinea pig for HemClear. If you don't have any luck with it, I'm going to try Anuice. Maybe someone on here has already tried it?
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2012
thats fine, i dont mind letting everyone know.
i saw the anuice on amazon but it seems like from some reviews that it just helps with the pain, but doesnt actually get rid of the roids.. this would be useless for me because i have no pain. like i said i just want them gone because it interferes with my sex life!!
|

replied May 2nd, 2012
What i did
I used Hemrid and the stuff did get rid of my hemoroids. They were semi pricey as I paid 69 for 2 bottles but in the end it was worth it. Good luck to you all.
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2012
hmmm seems like lately ive been hearing more positive feedback on hemrid over hemclear...i wonder why ive never found much on hemrid on the internet.

so just to update you guys, i started hemclear on Monday. Too early to say if it works yet, but I will say I'm feeling more hopeful. Will let you know!
|

replied May 6th, 2012
any results yet sweetest girl? I am waiting to hear before I pull the trigger and order some.
|

User Profile
replied May 7th, 2012
hey so for the people who wanted an update...
ive been taking hemclear for one week.
i still have hemorrhoids..
ive read that it works a lot of the time within 5-7 days. i consider myself to have a mild case (without actually seeing a doctor to really know) but i have not really noticed much change.
one thing that i have noticed is, when i take my daily morning shower, the hemorrhoid(s) appear to feel smaller, BUT when i also take my evening shower for some reason they feel the same way they always do(before i started hemclear). I am not sure if it is in my head or what and why in the mornings they would be smaller and in the evenings they would be bigger? I never noticed if this is how it was before I took hemclear, maybe it was.
anyway, i still have 2 full bottles of hemclear and didnt even finish the 1st one so i am not going to give up yet.
ill update you guys again in a week.
feel free to send me messages with any questions Smile
|

replied May 12th, 2012
Took me one and half bottles for severe case, and it worked!!!!
|

replied May 12th, 2012
My case was so bad, where it would bleed, and I would have almost a 24 hour non stop annoying itch!! I tried everything imagineable and was contemplating surgery until I did the hemclear.. Took about a week and a half to see a difference. Once I did see a difference, it rapidly started to disappear within 4 more days after that. I am almost done with the second bottle and just about sympton free!!!!! Smile
|

replied May 13th, 2012
Just got my order of Hemclear this past Wednesday...So I have only been taking it for a few days. No noticeable changes. My case is mild to severe. I believe I have internal and external. Somewhat painful bowel movements with bleeding, but daily activities are usually pain free. I purchased the 3 bottle and cream option. I would love to keep in touch with everyone one here that is using or once used hemclear to track progress, especially The_Sweetest_Girl since we started around the same time..Well thanks for reading. Any suggestion or question are welcomed.
|

replied May 13th, 2012
Give it about 10 days or so arcangel.. At least that was the case for me.
|