Medical Questions > Parenting > Grade School Kids Health Forum

Do your kids play more than one hour of video games a day?

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
If so, I am interested to hear what you think about video games. I am a graduate student from USC who is conducting research on on children's health and games. I'd love for you to participate in my survey! It's ideally geared towards parents with kids between 9-12 years of age but any child older than three who plays more than one hour of video (and computer games) a day is fine.

Thanks so much for your participation and for reading this post! Also, the survey is conducted through USC Qualtrics.

https://uscannenberg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID =SV_9ZUMSNIC2KPGA7i
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2012
Experienced User
my brother is 10 yrs old and he definitely plays more than an hour video games.....means it is very usual of him to play more than one hour...an hour is nothing..
|
Did you find this post helpful?