Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Do I need to seek treatment?

I have had haemorrhoids for several years which seems a bit strange as I'm only 21. I have periodically tried to treat however I've not seen much improvement and have to admit to never completing the full course. I do have problems with my bowel movements and I'm often constipated, I am open to suggestions about ways in which to become more regular in a way that doesn't add lots of calories to my diet. Has anyone tried acai berry tablets for this?

They haven't been too uncomfortable until recently, I think one of them has become thrombosed? It looks sort of bruised and is quite painful. I was just wondering if I can still treatment this at home with suppositories and cream? Also does anyone have any recommendations for brands which work well.

I've been too embarrassed to seek professional help and I'm really hoping to avoid this.

Many thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2012
Hemorrhoids also known as hemroid are not serious if treated timely. Only minor changes incorporated in your daily eating habits can make improvements in your condition and act as a hemorrhoid treatment.
|

replied March 31st, 2012
Experienced User
For constipation, opt for enema, drink 3 to 4 times a day half cup of metamucil. You can ask doctor to give an injection on it reduce the swelling. You have to go to doctor.

Read more: Hemorrhoids Forum - Suffering with Hemorrhoids since 2 weeks http://ehealthforum.com/health/suffering-w ith-hemorrhoids-since-weeks-t337641.html#i xzz1qj98fwhm
|