Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Do I have to change my diet or are these serious symptoms.?

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I absolute hate going #2. I have to wipe and wipe and wipe until it hurts. Most of the time I'm very close to being finished wiping when I see that I pretty much have to start the process all over again. Then a half hour later I have to go back for touch ups; something even two or three times. This leads to slight bleeding. This has been going on consistently for quite a few years. I thought it might have had to do with drinking alcohol too often, which I have reduced down to all most nothing, but it hasn't helped. I'm getting depressed and irratated. Can anyone suggest anything or help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|