Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

Do I have schizophrenia?

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
I always think people are watching or talking about me. Even this very second I do. Even when I enter my own house I think there are cameras cleverly hidden through out the area. When I enter a bathroom I always think the mirror is a two way mirror and I even check to see sometimes.....is this stress related or something worse???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2010
Active User, very eHealthy
I truly hate to tell you this, but someone is watching, who, who cares, and they are always watching.

Oh yeah, not only that, people seem to be really evil also.
|

replied June 8th, 2010
you're not schizophrenic. thats about it you know you're schizophrenic when you have been admitted to hospital for it like i have.
|

replied June 10th, 2010
Active User, very eHealthy
Nevertheless, they are watching.

I've also noticed that sometimes they have a strange way of telling us things, like there are cameras, there may not really be cameras or somebody directly behind you, however the emotions that what they say inspire are absolutely correct. They sometimes show me what somebody would do in a certain type of situation when in fact they have never done such a thing, however it's still in them to do such a thing, and it always comes out of our mouths as if they have actually done the said specific thing, making us sound delusional sometimes, when in fact they are only showing us things like you people's hearts, what you really want, what you really are, are capable of, it always sounds delusional though.

They can be metaphorical also, or even musical.
|
Quick Reply