Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Forum

Dizzy, lightheaded, tired, headaches

Must Read
What is chronic fatigue syndrome? We outline the medical definition and different types of CFS in this intro section....
What causes chronic fatigue? And who does it affect? We outline the main factors doctors think contribute to CFS in this section....
Symptoms of chronic fatigue are also common to other disorders. Learn to identify CFS symptoms and when to seek medical help here....
User Profile
I am very dizzy/lightheaded all the time and very tired. Not motivated to do anything really. I also sometimes get pressure on my left eyelid and temple. Ive had numerous blood work tests done, and a CT scan aswel on my head. The doctors cant figure it out, thoughts anybody? And i just learnt thyroid problems run in my moms side of the family.. Any feedback would be great
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile koolaidkid69
|

replied December 3rd, 2010
Well this could be due to sleep, or my be due to any other conditions. But most likely your not getting full rest. if you feel like your always no matter how much sleep you get at night, you will get up and feel tired,
then this might be to a sleep dissorder.
headaches are common with this.
Maybe ask your doctor for a sleep aid.
these re not just for helping you sleep, they give you a full nights rest.
|

replied February 22nd, 2011
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a symptom of a Chiari 1 Malformation of the brain, please get checked by having and MRI done on your brain!
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied April 25th, 2011
Experienced User
just like my symptoms
Your symptoms are part of the many symptoms I have experienced due to TMJD/TMD. My problems started almost 2 years after a dental procedure. I am feeling much better now after seeing a new dentist who is repairing the work that my previous dentist did.

Have you had a dental work done that could have changed your bite? A changed in my bite caused me to suffer so much such as severe pain all over such as on my back, head, neck, arms, chest, abdominal discomfort all the way to my toes, dizziness, feeling like my head is floating and so many many symptoms. It took almost 2 years for me to figure out what was causing me to feel ill.
Hope you are now feeling better.
|

replied September 17th, 2012
hello, i have same symptoms
wow, seems like the synptoms i have and i did have dental work doen (extractions)
what made your symptoms go away
|