Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Dizzy and off balance

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
dizzy not spinning but sinking feeling like the floor is moving or im on a boat, off balance.Stomach bloating,tired, heart skips beats, gets worse when i feel stress,these feelings cause me to become anxious which makes the dizzy feeling worse.been to doctor many times for blood tests, barium swallow, ct scan on my head, stomach xray, chest xray.having an ultra sound done on my stomach and ovaries soon, and going to see a ent specialtist soon as well.I just dont feel right.cant do the these i enjoy doing.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 19th, 2009
Anxiety and Stress Answer A8602
Hello.

You may need to take a break from your routine and organize your life. The fact that your symptoms worsen when the stress is high indicates that you may need to do something about the stress in your life. Find out what are the stressful events or situations you can work upon.

You may also need to check if your weight is appropriate for your height. It appears a bit on the upper side of the BMI range.

Please post here again after you got the ultra sound report back.

Regards

This post is for the purpose of providing medical information and is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a doctor. This post is not intended to give or rule out a diagnosis, create a doctor-patient relationship or replace an existing one.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.