Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Dizziness when I look up or down.

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
About four months ago I began to experience vertigo/dizziness whenever I turn my head to look up or down. It happens if I am standing, sitting or laying down. I am a 31 year old male and I consider myself to be fairly healthy. I am not over weight and I am not currently taking any medication, drugs or experiencing any other health problems. The symptoms aren't serious but if I am doing a job that requires me to be looking up and down a lot I end up feeling head-achy and nauseous. Do you have any suggestions as to what could be causing this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|