Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Dizziness at night time

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
Hey,
im pretty sure ive suffered from sinusitis for many years, but its never really bothered me all that much as in the last month.
previously it would be when i awake in the morning, for about 2 hours my nose would non stop run and i'd be sneezing. this hasnt happened in awhile but recently ive come to get lightheaded/faintness. mainly at night time.
Just as im about to doze off, i wake up feeling as though im about to pass out, rather than sleep. my head feels a bit of pressure but nothing painful, just odd. im currently taking nasal spray as im unable to 'pop' my ear drum in the left side without straining hard - which makes me lightheaded trying. i can only use the spray for 4 days or ill get worse sore throat etc. im just curious as to why it happens at night when i lay down mostly? and so far the spray hasnt done anything..whats my next step?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 19th, 2010
I have been having the "motion sickness" feeling for six months, and my ears wont pop, sinus pressure followed about a month ago, fatigue, etc, i finally got a ct scan and it showed that my right maxillary sinus is completely full with a polyp or retention cyst and there is a bone spur on my septum, having it removed soon, i would get a scan done if i were you, i have BCBS and my cost was minimal, so get it done, it can reveal all sorts of things
|
Did you find this post helpful?