Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Discussion about uneven testicles (Page 1)

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Looking at your testicles are they...
UNEVEN (one hangs lower and/or is larger than the other)?
EVEN (and if so please decribe as I have never seen it)
80%  80%  [ 4 ]
20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5
Okay guys, there has been a lot of different topics started by many of you discussing whether your having uneven testicles was abnormal or a problem. I believe that it is perfectly normal for a guys balls to be uneven and as a Massage Therapist whose sees at least 4 - 5 nude guys daily, I can honestly say that I have never seen an even set of balls on any of them.
So I would like you to take my poll on this and provide you thoughts. My intent is to settle this question for all of you.

Wendy
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Users who thank furrytail for this post: juicyj208 

replied August 20th, 2008
It's almost impossible for them to be even. One MUST hang lower so when us guys walk, they don't get smashed together between our legs, make sense? When one hangs lower they sort of by pass each other, otherwise it would be way painful. Plus, good post furrytail. There's been new topics about this practically every day.
|

replied August 20th, 2008
Experienced User
juicyj2008, Thanks for the input. I never actually thought about how one ball hanging lower than the other is easier to walk but it kind of makes sense.

Wendy
|

replied August 21st, 2008
Experienced User
As of the week of Aug 21st, I've not found even testicles
Well I have massage many male customers this week (22) and have only seen uneven balls on all of them. I will keep eyeing their balls and report back if I find any.
Wendy
|

replied August 30th, 2008
uneven
I'm 13 but i know this, an uneven penis is a mature/becoming mature penis. my right testicle hangs further down then the left, cause puberty has started in my body. Rolling Eyes
|

replied August 30th, 2008
Experienced User
ggtans,
That makes sense, but I have noted that most guys, at least those I've seen naked, have uneven balls. I have not seen even ones unless they have an erection and are about to cum.

Wendy
|

replied January 2nd, 2009
balls
i find that 1 of mine hang a hell of alot lower than the other, i know theres an average size for penis but are all guys balls rougly the same size?
|

replied January 2nd, 2009
Experienced User
hammer23,
Penis sizes and testicle sizes will vary from guy to guy and I have yet to find any one of them the had even testicles. Some of the men I've seen have had a vast difference in the size of one ball to the other, but that's not abnormal as far as I can tell.

Wendy
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
furrytail wrote:
ggtans,
That makes sense, but I have noted that most guys, at least those I've seen naked, have uneven balls. I have not seen even ones unless they have an erection and are about to cum.

Wendy

I personally love this moment...they are so tight and sexy...easy to put in your mouth...lol

anyway...i have never even thought about this. But i guess its like breasts,,,,they are all a little different than the other. I have never seen anything on any body that perfectly symmetrical
|

replied March 23rd, 2009
Experienced User
Rosie H,
Good point re being able to put the balls easily in your mouth when they are all hard and tight. I certainly know about that!

Wendy
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
yep....those are mighty good times...n something so erotic about that act..i just dont know...
|

replied April 3rd, 2009
I think mine are the same size, at least they feel that way....one does hang lower when I'm not "excited" though. Pretty even and kind of pull up when I'm "ready to go".
|

replied June 15th, 2010
i am 14 and i have cummed about 20 times. my left testicle is way smaller than my right one. is my left testicle so smaller because i have cumed too many times and is there something wrong with me?
|

replied July 1st, 2010
I understand that most testicles are uneven and one hangs lower than the other, but I have a question.

Before I had hernia surgery, my testicles basically hung about the same height. After the surgery (it has been about 5 days now) my left testicle (the side I got my surgery on) barely hangs at all. It is always pulled tightly up, while my right one is regular and hangs normally. It feels as if it might even be a little pulled into my stomach area. Is this normal? Will it heal? Why did this occur after hernia surgery?

(The doctor did say something to be before surgery about him moving a nerve to get to the hernia, I'm wondering if it's related to my testicle not hanging normally.)
|

replied August 10th, 2010
my testicals are weird sometimes my right hangs lower .. and then sometimes my leftt is lower .. and then sometimes their even.... it make me fell weird... im 13 by the way
|

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2011
different size testicles.
my fella's right side testicle is 7cms across and 10cms in length ( his right) and the other is only 2cms length and around 2cms across, he says it doesnt bother him at all and he has no lumps but he did have mumps really bad when he was a child he says they have been this way for about 10 years.
please could you tell me if there is any cause for concern please ? thank you xx
|

replied August 29th, 2011
balls
you guys are gay talkin about yo balls niggas
|

replied August 29th, 2011
balls
you guys are gay talkin about yo balls niggas
|

replied November 3rd, 2011
testicle
my right testicle is bigger than my left and hangs lower than my left is that ok coz im pretty worried coz im 19 and my left testicle has a lump?
|

replied September 17th, 2012
I'm 18 and my testicles were even the last time I checked but now they're even! I was laying down in the shower because I'm just that lazy and I was washing down there when I felt the even-ness and I'm flipping out because I have always been told even balls mean that something's wrong! Someone please assist?
|
12 >>
Quick Reply