Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

discoloration penis skin

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
probably due to mastubation, the skin on my penis that gets streched out when i get an errection a portion of it has gone from red to brown. Nothing bad has happened, and everything is working fine. Is this a big deal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2008
Supporter
Are you circumcised? If you are, the discolouration is normal. As long as it's not itchy, painful or uncomfortable, you're fine.
|

replied August 6th, 2008
Discolouration
i also have a discolouration on my penis from head to the scrotum and im not circimsised is this normal?
|

replied November 16th, 2008
i have discolouration on the head of my penis,i have no pain but it dont look the same as it use to,nolonger have that pink look and am not circumsised,is this nornal,i think if i could get a cream to use then that skin colour could come back
|

replied June 12th, 2012
If you have a little discoloration on the head of the penis , but your not circumcised your foreskin . Could it be a birth mark? Or is it normal?
|