Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

discharged within few minutes of start

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
hi
my question is related to erectile dysfunction. i m 24yrs old and been mastrubating since i was only 17 but few months back i stopped mastrubating and now i m experiencing erectile dysfunction like cant keep my erection for longer time and get discharged within few minutes of start...
cant understand whats the problem..

plz post some suggestions or solutions
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 12th, 2011
Experienced User
If you are in good physical health, you dont likely have ED.

Here's something I have noticed about myself that may be helpful to you. If I dont use my penis regularly,it's harder for me to get an erection. in other words, if I dont use it i lose it. To an extent anyway.

Im married now so I use it quite regularly. Before I got married I masterbated regularly. I'm not talking about to an extreme, but regularly. It helped keep my plumbing working.

Now, I dont know if anyone else experienced this or not, but thats been my experience.
|
Did you find this post helpful?