Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

discharge blood

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
my husband noticed that he has blood stain in his underpant the size of 2 pence, and he has a very slight burning sensation in his penis.P/s the discharge came from his penis. It happened only once 2 days ago. what is this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Hi Nancy,

Let's not speculate, make an appointment for him to see a urologist as soon as possible. Hopefully, if it is an infection it can be treated with antibotic. In the meantime I would refrain from having sexual intercourse, be it penis/virginia or oral. Keep us posted.

Good Luck

Faded Rose
|

replied October 23rd, 2009
My partner has had prostate surgery a 2 years ago just recently during sex he I believe urinated during sex which had specks of blood in it what caused this?
|
Quick Reply