Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

discharge and early bleeding , what it looks like ?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
What does idsscharge look like ? Please help
Red , vibrant OR DARK BROWN ?
DARK BROWN STICKY AND THICK ?
OTHER
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Hi everyone ..Please please help me ...

I was supposed to have my Period on the 25th of September 2011 , It is now 29th September 2011 so that was 4-5 days ago . We have been trying for a baby since 01.08.2011 almost 2 months ago . This is the first time i have ever been late. I have had several Signs of pregancy along with ALLOT of cramping lol:- wanting more food . tierdness and sore breasts. Today when i went to the toilet and whipped ( so sorry for the TMI giggle ) it showed a dark brown sticky disscharge with a small ammount of red blood ( not vibrant) but not brown eaither. I checked again in a hour and i had the same dark brown sticky consistancy ? NO red though this time . ?? is this pregnancy early ? and normal. How are we meant to know what disscharge looks like ? It was just really thick and looked like something you would have in chest had you been Smoking hope that makes sence lol ...In other words yunkie Tar consistancy ? ? if that made sence ? .. Please help i am really worried ..Done a test Yesturday it was negatie ? but could it be too early yet for the HTC levels to show ...Im from SOUTH WALES ...UNITED KINGDOM Smile .thanks and i am 25 x gosign
Did you find this post helpful?
|